Certified Medical Assistant Position Available!
Advanced Dermatology & Skin Surgery is looking for a Certified Medical Assistant to add to our team. Seeking individuals focused on excellent patient care with a positive upbeat attitude, detail oriented and can adapt to a fast paced environment. Experience with Dermatology and Scribing using Modernizing Medicine's EMA solution or another similiar EMR is a plus.
Our minimum requirements are:
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant Program with a current Medical Assistant Certification (CMA or RMA).
- Prior medical assistant experience in clinic setting, Dermatology experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability or experience in patient flow management, medical assisting, and confidential management of patient health information.
- Ability to multi-task and to provide services to patients in a warm, professional manner.
- Electronic Health Record experience; scribing experience desired.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, grammar, and spelling.
- High school or equivalent
- 1 year experience as a Medical Assistant
- Certified Medical Assistant-current WA State license
This position is a Part-Time working Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. This position does require travel to both our Coeur d 'Alene & Spokane Valley locations. Email us your cover letter and resume to DermManager@advancederm.net.