- Skin Care Resolutions Top 3
"... adding these three to your cleansing and moisturizing routine can make a difference."
- Who Knows About Mohs? Micrographic Surgery
"... Other skin cancer treatment methods blindly estimate the amount of tissue to treat, which can result in the unnecessary removal of healthy skin tissue and tumor re-growth if any cancer is missed."
- What Skin Condition do Kim Kardashian & Phil Mickelson have? Psoriasis!
"... skin condition that affects about 2% of the US population."
- AKs are Not OK!
"... about 1 in 10 of these lesions well evade detection and become a skin cancer called a Squamous Cell Carcinoma."
- What's up with Warts?
"... treatments are usually only 70-80 percent effective, it may require trying a different treatment..."
- Diagnosed with Skin Cancer! Now What?
"... two very common and treatable skin cancers, that appear often on sun-exposed areas..."
- 1 Spot, 2 Spot, Red Spot, Brown Spot!
"... I have yet to hear anyone welcome these red dots or crusty patches with adoration. Instead, the request is the same, 'Can you get rid of this?'..."
- Mole Patrol: Taking Selfies of Your Moles Could be Picture Perfect!
"... contorting my body to view a mole on the bottom of my foot... can prove quite diffult"
- GOT DANDRUFF? On your face! You may have Seborrheic Dermatitis
"... Often worse in the winter months with improvement in the summer"
- OUT OF THE FRUIT BOWL - Strawberries and Cherries
Infants are often referred to see the dermatologist... when the hemangioma is located in the high risk area..."